4K Enrollment Information - Programs

Monolingual Program

In this full-day, everyday program, students are taught 100% in English only. Sessions are offered Monday through Friday. Class times are 8:20-3:35 p.m. The program is available to all students in the district no matter where they live and no matter their primary language.

Dual-Language Program

In this full-day, everyday program, students are immersed in a dual-language environment where 90% of instructional time is delivered in Spanish and the remaining 10% in English. The program is available to all students in the district no matter where they live and no matter their primary language. Sessions are offered Monday through Friday. Class times are 8:20-3:35 p.m. Students in the program become proficient in reading, speaking, and understanding both languages. They also gain knowledge of both English and Spanish cultures.