Delavan-Darien School District achieved the 5 Star rating from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (or Significantly Exceeds Expectations) for the 2nd year in a row based on the 2017-18 Wisconsin Student Assessment System. In fact, the District is in the top 10% across the state, and Phoenix Middle School is in the top 5% in Wisconsin. At the Delavan-Darien School District we focus on individual growth and offering an excellent social and emotional experience for every child. We are excited to share some of the wonderful opportunities available for the 2019-20 school year. Call to schedule a tour.
- 5 Star School District - 83.6 on the DPI Accountability Report Card
- Small class sizes 4K to 5th grade with wrap around care
- Award winning After School Program ~ 21st Century Community Learning Center
- Award winning educators with over of 15 years experience and 65% with Masters degrees
- Individualized teaching to meet your child’s needs
- Choice Dual Language program - 4K-6th grade students learn Spanish & English
- One-to-One Technology in grades K - 12
- STEM Makerspaces in grades 4K-8
- NEW State of the Art Robotics Lab for grades 5-8
- 16 Advanced Placement offerings
- Career and Tech Ed. in grades 5-12
- 17 Transcripted Course offerings in partnership with Gateway
- Career exploration opportunities provided through Career Fairs, Wisconsin Education Fairs, Youth Apprenticeships and work release (for high school credit)
- Award winning music program - Orchestra, Band, and Choral programs
- Numerous extracurricular activities at both middle and high school levels
- Freedom to explore one’s passion through photography, art, music, Skills USA, or on the athletic field.
Be Part of the Magic
OPEN ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN THE DELAVAN-DARIEN SCHOOL DISTRICT
Call (262) 233-6800 for more information or click here for application.