Open Enrollment Information
To open enroll in the Delavan-Darien School District you need to apply on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website. Please click on the "Open Enrollment" tab on the left under Quick Links. The State Open Enrollment window opens on Monday, February 3, 2020 until 4:00 PM on Thursday, April 30, 2020.
The following documents are required. Please contact your student’s school to schedule an appointment to present the following documents before the first day of school.
- Original birth certificate or passport (for name/age verification and proof of guardianship)
- Photo ID from a legal guardian
- Legal Documentation of guardianship if different from parent(s) indicated on Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency (such as a utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Immunization records (WI residents can find immunization records online)
- High School transcript (if applicable)