The Delavan-Darien School District has updated our Strategic Plan. We would like to thank all the community members who were involved in the process and provided valuable input and ideas for the administration and School Board to consider.
- Make the plan more user friendly and accomplishable
- Identify teams to create action items
- Develop solid actionable items
- Identify people who will be held accountable to the action items
- Develop timelines
- More public involvement and understanding
Strategies which were adopted are:
Strategy 1: Effective communication, collaboration and trust with all stakeholders
Strategy 2: Shared implementation of Standards, effective instructional practices, and use of data
Strategy 3: Increase enrollment and participation in school events / activities
Strategy 4: Ensure student social emotional well being and successful transitions
Strategy 5: Ensure fiscal responsibility
Monthly meetings were held in the spring of 2019 at the School Administration Building and community input was invaluable to this entire process.